ihaveamac's Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Plugins Suggestion Thread

5 posters

Go down

Official Plugins Suggestion Thread Empty Official Plugins Suggestion Thread

Post by Joe4eva Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Hello, here are some plugins to see if they will improve on the quality of this server. Comment or let me know what you think about these few suggestions.

Here's the plugins listings that you may find useful:
  • Citizens - Allows NPC to be placed around the server with extra other nifty features.
  • Seats - Possibly better than chaircraft. Simply hold a painting and shift + right click onto the stair block to sit down.
  • Inventory Pages - Allows ops or specific groups to expand their inventory into multiple pages.
  • Snowballs Next Door - Gives snowballs a damage value and allows members to build snow blocks by throwing snowballs onto the snow slab floors. Perfect for snowball fights.
  • CHdistant Farm - Allows all growable materials like wheat, pumpkins, melons, sugar canes, and nether warts to grow while no one is in that world or where anyone is too far from the item.
  • Real Life World Clock - Uses the server's time to show the time of day within the game to give an idea what times the server owner is active or not.
  • Censor IT - An alternative to SimpleCensor.
  • Chat Warn - Turns swear words into commands so that there will be consequences when typed or attempted to be bypassed when entered. Effects can be as simple as replacing the word into a much sensible word into banning the person automatically

Here are the list of other mods that others have suggested in the General Stuff topic thread:
  • ChopTree (Suggested by Dab1998) - To ensure that there won't be any flying half-chopped trees scattered around the outside of Glassgow and other areas.
  • Democracy (Suggested by Randomguy1998) - To ensure that any majority voting polls can be able to do administration/moderator/op tasks for regular members given that other users vote within a time space.
  • BlocksOnGlass (Suggested by ihaveamac) - To ensure that glass blocks and glowstone blocks can behave like normal building blocks in terms of placing redstone and torches.
  • Mine Vehicles (Suggested by Randomguy1998) - To give members a chance to dive underwater into deep seas or fly inside aircraft within the server.
  • StarGates (Suggested by Dab1998) - Physical portals that can help organize all the towns/cities/realms/worlds so that members can physically enter them without memorizing warps to those destinations.
  • Showcase (Suggested by AimeeOblivion) Show physical items on sale as a display case or as a museum to show off what items are stored or placed when a command is given to a half-slab. May need a lot of configuration with keys being used.

These will be crossed off if either they are rejected or implemented already into the server. Please converse about these and I hope this organized list will help you organize plugins to get/think about in this server. Links have been added to the suggested plugin names so that you can be able to access the page and download the plugin at anytime.

Last edited by Joe4eva on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:30 am; edited 20 times in total
Joe4eva
Joe4eva

Back to top Go down

Official Plugins Suggestion Thread Empty Re: Official Plugins Suggestion Thread

Post by ihaveamac Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Joe4eva wrote:Hello, I was wondering if you can use or look into the coding into these plugins to see if they will improve on the quality of this server. If you have already seen these plugins. Let me know so I can be entitled to delete this thread. Otherwise, comment or let me know what you think about these few suggestions.

Here's the plugins listings that you may find useful:
  • No lag - Makes a chunk of events occur at a time, so that server crashes won't occur when you set off a mountain of TNT to annihilate a space of land. Hopefully.
  • Seats - Maybe slightly better than Chaircraft, but we need to test this to make sure if it is better.
  • Chunk Manager - Might be an alternative to NoLag, but somewhat different in their coding methods.
  • Place-Blocks-On-Anything - Makes blocks such as glowstone and glass be able to act like other blocks. That means you can place redstone or torches on glass/glowstone blocks for people who may need to use this in their homes. (if it works)
1. you forgot . Wink
2. I NEEEEEEED BlocksOnGlass :DDDDDD
ihaveamac
ihaveamac
Creator

http://ihaveamac.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoomreddin Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:45 am

Amazing job on this topic Joe, I'd say update the list with that other forum that people were suggesting stuff in... Then we can actually see what they suggested! Razz
Zoomreddin
Zoomreddin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dab1998 Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:50 am

ChopTree and StarGate would be nice too.
Dab1998
Dab1998

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe4eva Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:17 am

I have made an update with my list to help ihaveamac decide whether we should implement them or not. Smile
Joe4eva
Joe4eva

Back to top Go down

Post by ihaveamac Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:20 am

SkinSelector requires a client mod called SpoutCraft.
ihaveamac
ihaveamac
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoomreddin Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Isn't rotate things pointless because you can already do that with world edit easily?
Zoomreddin
Zoomreddin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe4eva Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:16 am

with rotate, imagine if you want to use world edit to rotate a whole building or an entire city?

If it's only for individual blocks, maybe you can take advantage with the glitches involved in rotating the items :S
Joe4eva
Joe4eva

Back to top Go down

Post by AimeeOblivion Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:30 am

um.. if this thread should go into the general stuff area, don't we need permission for iham if we are allowed to do this first?
AimeeOblivion
AimeeOblivion

Back to top Go down

Post by ihaveamac Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:25 pm

If you want to move it, go ahead.
ihaveamac
ihaveamac
Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by AimeeOblivion Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:28 am

moved and now stickified =D
Feel free to post relevant content now members!
AimeeOblivion
AimeeOblivion

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe4eva Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:17 am

I updated the thread now.
Joe4eva
Joe4eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content